Thursday, January 6, 2011

Too bad for you, more weird stories are a'comin

Great news:  feature stories will now update on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, starting next week.  I'll also be trying on a new strategy for story-telling that should make things a lot more suspenseful and fun.

Thanks again to everyone for reading and please enjoy what's to come!

Oh, and here's another thing to look forward to:  May 2011 will mark Randitty's anniversary and I have a HUGE project planned to celebrate my first year sharing stories through this blog.  I'm not sure why everyone else does it, but I'm here posting because I've always wanted to just tell my stories.  I love doing it, I love enabling people to experience more joy, recapture more passion from the far reaches of their memories and hearts.  For me it's never enough to tell a story, it also has to be done in a meaningful, mesmerizing way.  My hope is that what I have planned will manifest this in a remarkable effort, that you can take home.  And, turn its pages... and pet it.  And stick bookmarks in it--Okay, so now it's really obvious there's going to be a Randitty book (with a twist!), but more on that later.

In the meantime, nos vemos.  We'll see each other again soon for the third dark and silly installment of San'ur Crush, this Monday, January 10th. 

...Is it weird to craft odd and intense stories, in order to help people un-tense and feel more normal at the end of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to get Randitty today. Hope your read was a good one!