Sunday, July 10, 2011

100 posts!

Dear God, I've actually posted a hundred of these...

Interesting that, my last post, which was the first after a really terrible spell of writer's block for me, was the 100th Randitty post, according to Blogger.

I guess this is especially nice, since I forgot to do something to celebrate Randitty's first birthday, which was around Cinco de Mayo.  The first story on this blog was one about 'animals-in-people-suits.'  Animals was really a lot of fun to write.  **SPOILER: I've always wondered, did anyone get that Harmon was a human animal all along?  Haha, or did I implement that poorly--hopefully not.  Anyways, here is a completely unrelated picture I made time ago, because it's pretty and pictures help us to celebrate things.

It's actually Dana/The Dhamshee from an older version of RHUNE.
And life is pretty too, when you get to indulge doing something you love.  More stories to come!
Randitty-o-Meter = 10

PRINT: Because this is a completely biased, non-scientific meter.
PRINT: Happy 100th, Randitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to get Randitty today. Hope your read was a good one!